Rakujitsu no Pathos

didnt know this one, a good one withouth falling in the too much "smut"

Contributor
I wrote a comment about this earlier but it seems to have been removed. Found a good place that had the first volume with high quality images, don't know who scanlates this and where they're originally uploaded so I only uploaded the one where I could vouch for the quality. If anyone else has the rest, feel free to upload them.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
@carero12 click "Smut" at the genre... then you can find those manga similar to this one

Dex-chan lover
about damn time dropped the other chapters here.

Dex-chan lover
Woof. That "oh it was really my fault that I was lying unconscious and a young guy grabbed my tit" made me nope away from this manga super hard.

"I thought I had done something terrible to you" You did you shitbag.

@ TheWanderer567: It's literally called "sunset of passion" which could lead to the assumption that this "slow burn" and rising passion are indeed part of the plot.

I'm nearly 100% sure that her husband has another family and he is bouncing between the two telling the other it's business trips.

@boag: Are they really that agonizing? I've read quite a bit of him and yes, they include a lot of sex with a lot of different people but generally end pretty nice and don't include super bad stuff and if it's a little worse there's usually an immediate upside.

@Cyreader: I could actually imagine that pretty well. It's the kind of plot the author would pull off - but not without "compensation". If that's actually the case she and MC will fuck at lot in the end.

@jayjam Yeah for sure, especially if he is not actually married to her so she isn't actually married legally.

Also I really hope someone picks up this project it's up to chapter 44 or 45 (hard to find raws) and looks pretty interesting further on.

Dex-chan lover
@jayjam they all end with several degrees of sad shit, theres one where the husband comes pick up the cheating wife and the lover ends up alone.
one where the son has to leave the house because his mom is a megaslut.
another where even after the son manages to take his mom away from her master, he cant satisfy her lust and ends up losing her to countless other men.
the one where a kid ends up alone with his foster mom after the girl he liked ends up prego from his dad

pretty much all his works havevarying degrees of fucked up sad endings.

@Cyreader given the authors track record, it wouldnt surprise me if he did have 2 families.

@boag: If you mean "Monokage no Irisu" then I wouldn't regard that as sad shit. He knew what he was doing and he grew up in the process, he made up with his mom and ex girlfriend. They say bye bye in the end and that's fine. If anything it's a sobering story. If you refer to "Tatoeba Haha Ga" as the one with the slutty mom it's worth mentioning that her son and she end up having a kid and a happy family together. Yes some of them are edgy and everybody fucks with everybody else but it's certainly not the worst kind of NTR and given that Rakujitsu no pathos starts a lot slower and calmer than most of his other works, I'm not really worried. Else it's worth mentioning that some like "Maid no Mitsuko-san" are actually even somewhat cute and funny. And there are quite a few more good ones as far as I remember.

@Cyreader that's what I was thinking as well that the husband either already had another family or is cheating so that's why he has so many "business" trips. It also makes sense cause it would give her an out in her marriage to be with Fujiwara

https://lhscan.net
just check this site if u search RAW manga, this manga has been on Ch 44

Users who are viewing this thread