Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.3

Dex-chan lover
makoto and esthella...
hopefully doesn't go that way, no tragedy tag added, yet?

Double-page supporter
"That sausage was made by me."

I suppose you could say it was......Homemade~

Immortality/Eternity is a meager reason? Leylin would like a word with you.

Aggregator gang
Come onnnnnnnn, of course it's some world peace crap. But the important part; her losing a fight turns her into a loli? What a strange condition.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm getting heavy Moayuu vibes from that last page....

Well apart from the demon kong hating the hero

World peace? what a shitty cliche of a reason.

Wish she just wanted delicious pancakes.

I'm a bit confused since last chapter. You call that appearance a little girl?
She looks like a high school girl tho

Dex-chan lover
Please learn how to self-manage your country first before relying on any ambiguous source of power.

Dex-chan lover
That's a stupid reason. As I see it, the demons have in general the same personalities as humans? Than they have the same character flaws. There is no world without dispute. Humans (and demons in this case) will always come up with a reason.

In the stone age we killed ourselves for resources, like fruits and meat. -> Then we developed agar culture. End of conflict, right? -> Wrong. We waged battle about more abounded lands with better living conditions. -> We developed fertilizer and better houses. Fine? -> Nope! Gold and better food and beaches and stuff. -> Medicine, mobil phones, planes, vacations, video games... Enough? -> No I still feel ... kinda .... ichy... And my neighbour is at fault, because he still doesn't believe in what I do! (Religion, Ethics,...) -> But in the mean time he kinda does? -> But I invented new things to believe in (Capitalism, Communism,..) and I have new needs. (Uranium, control over fresh water, etc.) -> Can't you just share? -> I wish I could, but nooooope. And you no, who's at fault. My neighbour!!!

And how did she want to archive everlasting peace? By war and funky magic.

depzdai: Please learn how to self-manage your country first before relying on any ambiguous source of power.
/\
|
THAT!

BTW. She really doesn't look like a loli in this chapter. Good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread