Isekai Yururi Kikou

Contributor
So he raises children while being a collection of events of a not specified individual ?
I swear these isekais are becoming more and more daring and originals.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, that description sounds as generic as they come. Yea, I want to read it.

Aggregator gang
Concept: the editors who greenlit a bunch of isekai series where gods kill people by mistake die. They open their eyes to find themselves surrounded by angry gods bearing weapons. One of the gods steps forward and says "we understand you think we're careless…"

Warning for those who doesn't like food chapters then this series ain't you because there will be a lot in later chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I really thought Death March was as boilerplate as isekai stories got. Oh, how wrong I was.

It ain't an accident for sure, he was thrown there and meet the children instantly. The God did these on purpose.

Dex-chan lover
i've read a lot of bad isekai and i can say this is one of the worst of it. it was so generic i didn't even bother reading it and started skimming from page 3.

Dex-chan lover
Man, there's a specific genre of manga I just hate. I know! I'll go to every manga of that particular genre and shit talk it! That'll make me feel better! *sigh* ...never gets old.

Contributor
VideoGame stat/mechanics = Horrible Isekai 95% of time.

It's the case here, sadly.
At least it's not harem...yet ?

Contributor
I'd suggest the admin should create "Isekai Tags" while batoto can't before.
At least people sees these tags and stop complain.

Group Leader
@CoolOtamegane
I personally want tags in general, separate from genres, similar to what Manga-updates and Novel Updates have...which are both user inputted and editable at any time. But if it really means something to you, you can feel free to make a suggestion to them on their discord under their suggestions channel.

No harem in here. I've read the translations of the light novel and there's not much happening, it's very laid-back. Honestly it's largely going to be a story of our OP trio going around killing monsters and exploring dungeons. There's no real over-arching goal. No Sauron-figure to best, no harem to conquer. Just dude and cute kids traveling. And food. I don't know what it is with isekais, but of course: food.

Double-page supporter
By no means groundbreaking, but it still looks fun so I'll follow. Thanks for the upload.

Double-page supporter
looks super plain, even more plain that isekai pot making by death march

is this still being translated or is it dropped ? if not i will refer this to another group

Users who are viewing this thread