Author Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.
@Isekaijin my thoughts exactly. Also this trope is way way older than Toradora. I remember it being used in a sitcom called "In the House" in the mid 90s. It's tired and overused.

How many times have we gotten this SAME EXACT plot used in this SAME EXACT pattern?

Hmm, I wonder how this story will end..... if only I could predict which girl will win and which girl will get fucked over.

Can't wait for all that sweet melodrama that will make no difference, at all. Strap in for that NTR boys!

Why even have a childhood friend in the story? Nisekoi v2.0 lets go.

Last edited 6 days ago by Naxrrhid.

Poor childhood friend again ;(
well, the childhood friend is a self-cucking idiot.
@Isekaijin

True, that's why i don't like these "pretended lovers/helps get along with crush/etc" story, it's always the same crap.
Striptease we love you <3
quite good trash, but sloppy. the heartbroken shaved guy and jk one was better.
TBH I only translate this manga for the fluff scenes. The ending really doesn't matter to me that much, and it's not like it's Gal Cleaning. The fluff scenes only get more real from now on, trust me.

Psst. The JK one is gold that we only see every couple years, I can't even call it trash. Meanwhile this manga comes from some shitty magazine which nobody reads. Teehee

Last edited 6 days ago by Kinji.

@Kinji we just could've done without the Childhood friend stuff, its overdone and feels like these authors have a vendetta against them or something
Why can't they just be friends and develop feelings naturally instead of this asinine situation of having to live together to graduate.

I don't mind the trope of helping each other get along with their crush but this situation also reeks of cuck and is mildly irritating.