Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Group Leader
YET ? ANOTHER ? ONE

Man... this is probably still better than most of the other Young Ace manga... A few plot holes here and there, but should be okay nonetheless.

I'm overstretched between all the manga I'm doing, so let me know (by ratings, comments, Discord whatever) if you really like it, otherwise I'll just drop it by next month. But I like the art style, so it might keep me coming.

THOUGH... though, I'm not reading this for the story (and most certainly not the ending!), but for Akari. Because this is Nisekoi to me, and I never had anything good to say about Nisekoi. At least MC went for the lips.

Dex-chan lover
Another generic rom-com. Doesn't seem like there's anything different - feels like I've read the same story a hundred times already.

Feels like a mix of nisekoi and toradora. Well I don't have any problem with generic romcoms but I will leave this one alone until there are more. The ending is just too obvious for me to wait for chapters.

let's be real, the handsome dude is gonna get both girls, MC gonna be depressed and turn into a hikki-NEET, MC then meets truck-kun and reincarnates into another world with OP cheats and creates a harem then turns into a god. gg no re

Contributor
If i see gyaru, i hit the follow button.

But oh boy, how i hate these "pretending to be lovers" story, i really can't stand it.

Plot twist : the gyaru get the girl, and the good looking guy, the mc, his nerd friend and the male teacher win the world championship of the game he played.

And they go full orgy.

Happy end !

Group Leader
Although generic, it's pretty fun and the art is to my liking. Followed.

Double-page supporter
eh i like the pairing
gyaru x MC
childhood x dat ikemen

yep this will do, i hope that childhood won't fall for MC though, that will be boring :'(

This has NTR written all over it. I read the summary and realized everyone has to do this Couple Practical BS including the childhood friend he's in love with. I'm not dealing with this shit. Peace out homies.

Gonna follow this for a while and drop it if the chilhoodfriend really did "it" with that ikemen.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Just more pathetic wishful thinking fantasies for japanese incels, nothing to see here

Users who are viewing this thread