The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
I don't think streakers are that hot IRL, but who cares~ Sexy trumps realism!

Aggregator gang
@gaigous Well at the very least she must've been pretty fit considering all the running and stuff she was doing.

Fun chapter though. I really can't get enough of this world.

Dex-chan lover
One time I saw woman shows them tities in a football match on live broadcast but that was a long time ago and very rare i guess

Double-page supporter
@HolyDemon I'm well aware they utilize such things, for me a woman's sexiness is not limited by her attainability, I'll leave that type of thinking to the girl-next-door lovers.

VIP
when the trolls is more entertaining than the sports it self... XDXDXD

Dex-chan lover
At least she still has the decency to keep her kneesocks and shoes on , lol . N@ked knee-socks , the MC of Yuusha ga Shinda will love this .

She can run that fast because she doesnt wear heavy clothes , lol .

In page 16 , the book that the main girl is holding is "Monthly Magazine - Fishing Paradise/Heaven" ( probably . The Kanji-s are too small )

Fed-Kun's army
So they established that men are still stronger in this reality, so why aren't the male police officers chasing the streaker?
Being security has more to do with physical capabilities, not morality, so there should be plenty of fit male cops, even if they are wearing short shorts ala Super Troopers. Having only women handle event security would mean that women in general should be the stronger sex in that reality, but they have stated otherwise multiple times.

Users who are viewing this thread