please dont be harem
please dont be harem
please dont be harem
please dont be harem
please dont be harem

G

Isekai, instant follow, also spotted a cat girl in the cover. <3

Dex-chan lover
I see Truck-sama played no part in this. Also, isn't it impossible to sneeze while asleep? I suppose way of death has little meaning in Isekai, but at least make it plausible.

Dex-chan lover
Taking mana from another universe is not an acceptable solution. What will they do when the mana of that alternate universe runs out? Continue the process with another universe? Wouldn't be surprised if they assassinated Takuma and used him as the bridge between 2 universes.

Double-page supporter
if this is going to be as slow and lacking on plot as the WN story is then it is not worthy of being read

Contributor
If isekai can be said to be self-insertion fantasies, it's always interesting to see ones with motives other than glory and women. It does seem like this will feature both women and power fantasies at least to some extent, but the first chapter exhibits a quiet yearning for something else--a gentler world, perhaps--that could keep me around if it isn't overshadowed by the usual tripe. (I mean, based on past experience the odds are long, but I can hope.)

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler but you'll get the gist of the story:

Not a harem
No saving the world
Very wholesome
A lot of misunderstandings but in the sad kind
No romance
Cute slimes everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread