Author Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa
The Bandit King here. I will be posting all chapters as I get to uploading them. These are the same high quality scans that I uploaded to the old MangaTraders. It might take me a day or so to get them all up. Enjoy.
If these are the same scans that were also on Bato, I believe they were all done by Red Hawk Scans in case you want to tag them
Thanks, I know I got theses off IRC, and there is most likely a credit page in there some ware, but I did not bother to read though it again to find it. I saw an empty spot for a lot of Kano Yasuhiro's work so I figured I would upload all that I have.
Upload complete, if anyone spots a problem contact me for a reupload.
Files deleted
A very satisfying story. Just as long as it needed to be.

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 8 mo ago by BraveDude8.
Ah yeah, this one...
Probably the worst story by this author, try his other work.

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 8 mo ago by BraveDude8.
Literally worst girl won
Ending was underwhelming and unsatisfactory as hell, I would recommend the author's other works like "Mx0" and "Pretty Face" over this.
@BakedBanana
Dude, you can't complain about the ending and then recommend Mx0, a manga that suddenly ended out of nowhere because it got axed...
@Faeldrin
My bad, what I meant to say was I would recommend Mx0 for it's more interesting story and characters. Though I felt that Mx0 ending was much better, it was still rushed.
Good story terrible ending