Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa

The Bandit King here. I will be posting all chapters as I get to uploading them. These are the same high quality scans that I uploaded to the old MangaTraders. It might take me a day or so to get them all up. Enjoy.

If these are the same scans that were also on Bato, I believe they were all done by Red Hawk Scans in case you want to tag them

Thanks, I know I got theses off IRC, and there is most likely a credit page in there some ware, but I did not bother to read though it again to find it. I saw an empty spot for a lot of Kano Yasuhiro's work so I figured I would upload all that I have.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this got some more chapter, can't even see him dating Mao, some chapter about them dating or something like that will be great
Otherwise the story is pretty good and they seems to be ended up later on together even though Mao "forgets" her love for him

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
Ah yeah, this one...
Probably the worst story by this author, try his other work.

Ending somewhat disappointing, yeah sure it means he can
Code:
restart and all
but atleast give us a great epilogur chapter.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Ending was underwhelming and unsatisfactory as hell, I would recommend the author's other works like "Mx0" and "Pretty Face" over this.

@BakedBanana
Dude, you can't complain about the ending and then recommend Mx0, a manga that suddenly ended out of nowhere because it got axed...

Dex-chan lover
@Faeldrin
My bad, what I meant to say was I would recommend Mx0 for it's more interesting story and characters. Though I felt that Mx0 ending was much better, it was still rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread