See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 5

HAHAHAAHA alienated

Which squeeze toy tho so i can actually understand why i have to laugh. I feel like the joke would have been “funny” if the toy looked like an alien

@Vananna

i was referring to the green thing on the very right of the recruitment page. it looks like the one from toy story? i guess my jokes aren't very good T.T

@mayooo
ahhh yeah i see it now. Dw it’s not a bad joke, just a joke you wouldn’t laugh at...
Jk, im just teasing you. It’s the kind of joke you would smile at how clever and “stupid” it is at the same time XD
It’s not even a spoiler why did i put it TT

Anyway, ty very much for the translations ^^

Thank you for the update! Though, I feel there some pages missing around he driving part.

I feel sorry for the alien.. they usually come with three. Maybe the other two are hiding in the back 😂🤣

On to the story! He's so traumatized from that accident! I hope he recovers. I can't wait for them to meet! About her boss, he kinda got it right but for the wrong reasons. Although I guess her tenacity is indeed scary

Thank you so much for the update!
I ended up binge reading "A good day to be a dog" a few days ago after reading chapter 4 and I was not disappointed! This author is amazing ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread