Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu!

The plot is average and the characters are somewhat tolerable, but I'm not sure if this will ever become very interesting. I may be biased due to the poor translation/proofreading, but this reads more like a fanfiction than a proper story. I thought it might pick up a bit, with an entire arc dedicated to the MC outwitting the noble family for several chapters and instigating and utilizing family drama to escape or manipulate the nobles, but instead she just ran away as soon as possible. Hopefully it'll be less boring in the chapters to come but I doubt it.

Fed-Kun's army
Is a little entertaining and all, but I feel like the heroine is going to shout EXPLOSION!!! at any moment.

Dex-chan lover
When you put all your SP into potion making and lying skill but don't put any into merchant-related skill.

A world with magic but it's only to the extent of an old hermit creating a flame or a handful of water... Along cones a girl who can make magical potions with any desired effects... Cue the birth of the magic awakening potion... Not? Does the girl lack IQ or just lacks vision?

Double-page supporter
but can she make a potion which gives more cheat abilities? hmmm

Dex-chan lover
She is pretty much Eirin v2.0, Nothing stops her from making a hourai elixir, luminescent elixirs, petrol potions, flying potions, et cetera.
This cheat is the most broken one yet unless there are limitations of it not yet described.

Ah, I was wondering why the translation was full of grammar errors and broken english

It was this guy again huh...

Dex-chan lover
If anyone knows thai here are the raws to ch9: http://www.nekopost.net/manga/4485
Not like we got any chance for this getting translated anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
All I need is to b*tch a little in comments and the chapters start appearing, I'm a wizard! (thanks translators)

Dex-chan lover
Braincells died while reading. Please get someone to proofread your stuff

I feel like I missed something leading up to page 12. What the hell was the point of lying about that?

Users who are viewing this thread