The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

Aggregator gang
the title for this manga should be "Ikemen Quest" or "Ikemen Hunt" or "My everyday life with Ikemen"

@TheDefend You say that like that retard even edits his work or puts it through actual English speaking editors or even knows enough Japanese to actually properly translate anything.

Aggregator gang
How long until she develops an aphrodisiac with +50% effectiveness? ?

@MissMystery94
I only can Guess.. they @TheDefend
means the one you and other uploader
upload is "unedit" version (i don't know if they talk about the latest or old chapter)
since the TL need to ask his reader for correction in his translation ( i even offer someone who want volunteer to proofreader but no news yet)
i don't know if they means the TL will reposted with edited version later or something.
they even angry at me for reupload the "unedit" version.
i do heard about loli mamoritai get insult because his translation at some point he's didn't want to upload his released there.. in old batoto.

@TheDefend c'mon LOL did you say uploader for ch 1 to 2.04 was uploading ' HQ Translation' than later chapters ? to me loli translation much more improved after later chapter.

plus it's useless to blame uploader as they got those chapter directly from his website
if you talk about quality image maybe you can blame uploader but for translation ... nope.

@xanaa yup from the POV the scanlator i understood that the translator want to improved his translation first before ppl can upload here, but unfortunely from uploader pov, it can't help .

seriously the scanlator need proofreader instead asking his reader.

Users who are viewing this thread