I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

I wasn't frustrated before that she hadn't killed her, but I admit to being frustrated now. If you don't want to handle it, give it to the king. The king doesn't seem like an idiot. This is a question of security.

I wasn't actually expecting her to be banished but I mean HECK YEAH!!! Ugh I bet the dumb emperor is going to bring her back tho SMH WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Fed-Kun's army
Nadricka is kind of getting on my nerves. I don't like him. He's too much of a door mat with no personality. It would be great if he was the greatest traitor in the whole game. At least it would give him more than one dimension.

Imagine if she was actually killed but the system continued moving as if she was still making choices 👀

I am so mad with the king. He immediately took action, too bad Yuriel was already banished. Hahahahaha

Something about Nadricka feels sus... And I feel funny about that since I have no proof but... Idk. I feel like somethings off even if he seems to be a sweetheart?

I've been thinking about this since the beginning, but I love the Princess' jewelry, many of her dresses are meh but her jewelry and her pajamas are *chef's kiss*.

Nadricka isn't my type of character. The perpetually cute, needy puppy that cries at the drop of a hat whether male or female grates my last nerve after having to deal with Rashta. I can't with such characters in stories anymore.

Eclot isn't trust worthy either.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Oh my goodness I love whichever proofreader said to put a TL note about the withdrawal being about drugs & not Eclot....cuz I also thought the same uwuu

Damn it Eclot. I want to trust him so badly but I know I shouldn't because he's suspicious af. I don't want to be paranoid, but since that time when I guessed about that thing about the emperor... Man, I can't trust people anymore...

Fed-Kun's army
seriously? if she doesn't kill her then eventually the heroine will kill her, and if she does kill the heroine then the worst thing that could happen is she got trapped but she will live or the world just shut down but it's better than being killed....so i think the choice is obvious

Users who are viewing this thread