I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I'm glad she took this chance to go out and find out abiut the princess's past. I'd been sad had she let this go because she was afraid of it being a trap

Oh. My. Gosh. This princess, the prior one not ours, is hands down the meanest, ugliest villainess I've read thus far. She was messing with kids man?! Is there seriously a single vice or crime she hasn't done?

ECLOT OMGAJSJDJJDJAKSJKS BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK WOOF GRRRRR AAAAAAAAAGRGRGRGRGRGGRRGRGR SNARL BITEBITE GRRRRRRAAAA ARGGHEHEHEHBARKGGRGRRRRRRR

Damn. This total crapfest... Props to her if she figures out how to fix all the shit the original princess got up to.

Fed-Kun's army
Ewww, more shits need to be cleaned. So tiresome. poor MC, i would rather work and earn money than being isekai'd into a rich but trashy princess's body like this.

Eclot is so freaking handsome, such a hottie, my eyes got blessed :") sorry, I had to say it, haha. xD

In other things, WTF, did the original princess did what???????!!!! D:

Group Leader
Poor girl. This princess is just pure chaos lmao. And she have to be the one who fix the problem. Talk about short end of the stick lol.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Wtf was wrong with the "original" princess. Poor MC has to clean up a mess of someone who deserved punishment- if that was me I'd be sick

I have a feeling that eclot's the ML instead i mean idK idk fck these conflicts LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread