I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

ty for the update!! I love this and the other villainous empress story lol, its refreshing to see an actual harem. I'm sort of surprised though that they just let a princess have a bunch of concubines but I guess this world is more liberal

Omg we got so many chapters here and I still want morreeeeee. This series is too interesting!!!

many thanks for the updates, speedcat team!!!
stay healthy and dont forget to drink water

also, its always fun reading your team chitchat 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the mass update <3
Ugh, I don't know what to think. There are too many men! My head is spinning X_x
I like Nadricka..... but with so many other men vying for her attention, it's hard for me to be faithful to just him!! But I don't want a harem endinggggggg T-T

Ugh... I'm scared it's actually Nadricka that's pulling the strings toward's the princess' doom.
He could be so easily just faking tears and acting overly cute... I hope it's not the case but... I'm worried

I keep having doubts about Nadricka despite how devoted he seems.

It's always the cute ones that are the most wicked.
I will cry if he later betrays the princess.

Can someone spoil it for me if he is truly loyal?
(If he does betray her, DON'T TELL ME ;-; )

Double-page supporter
@sqrt9 that's because her brother, the emperor, who does the same thing hasn't been able to make any kids yet. He pretty much told his sister to make their family an heir.

but if she has been as much of a slut as her brother is and still haven't gotten pregnant.... I'd say the royal family is ending in this generation.

Oh my eclot is so hot. Please please, I don't wanna find out if he's a liar.
Btw, thanks for the update! I always waiting for this one ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

Eclot & Nadricka & the princess, that's my wish for the end.
Since it prob won't happen, please please please don't make Eclot or Nadricka a traitor, pls.
I'm so worried these perf guys will be evil in the end, ajdhasjdhjas.

Users who are viewing this thread