I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

holy shit i finished chapter 20 hours ago and came back from work to search for spoilers but you posted 6 new chapters. YOU MADE MY DAY ,THANK YOU T_T

You know HOW you could avoid the crisis? BY. KILLING. FUCKING. YURIEL!

I can't even pity the MC, she brought it to herself tbh...

@beazacha but she can't recklessly kill the Yuriel. First the other MLs will kill her (they need to discover her bitchy side and take MC's side) , also she has emperor on her side, second she doesn't know what will happen if she kills her,cause she is the protagonist of the game and last, the system is biased towards Yuriel. The MC needs to push Yuriel to the bad ending to win her.

Dex-chan lover
im so mad coz the mc has had like 3 chances to kil lthe bitch and be done with it, but nope!, cant even say the bitch harem would act coz she already screwed up there, the redhead would be her best bet and he is so broken that it may not work

Dex-chan lover
I'm just so mad while reading this. I hate the system and I really hate Yuriel
Can we just get a happy ending with Nadrika, this is do painfull 😢

@beazacha recent spoilers have finally answered WHY she can't kill Yuriel
remember, MC is considered a "bug", the moment she kills Yuriel in the far future, because the system considers her a "bug", MCs soul literally dies afterwards and since the protagonist Yuriel dies, the world does not know how to properly move forward. The plot becomes more complex later on but that's the basic answer of
Why she can't kill Yuriel
-Because she's a person from modern times who is actually a nice person who doesn't want to dirty her hands.
-MCs initial goal is ofc to go back home. If it means her death, it would be fine but it WOULD be better if both reincarnators had helped each other out. The only reason MC finally makes a move is because Yuriel denied her subtle offer to join hands as well as involving innocent people for her benefit.
-Because the system favors Yuriel, MC HAS to lead her to the bad ending instead (so basically, take advantage of her choices and find a way to make it lead to the bad end WHILE also winning over the capture targets)
-Again, the latest on the spoiler threads finally gave an answer, MC is a bug/irregularity of the world, if something were to happen to the heroine, the capture targets would lose trust towards her and lead to her doom, but since later on she already won all of them over, and gets the motivation to finally off her *Yuriel dies via a barrage of arrows aimed at her while escaping apparently*, MC dies moments later. You can read more spoilers in the spoiler threads on NU

ok i get WHY she can't kill her but
who cares about this world at this point. it wants you dead anyway. might as well take everyone with you, most of all, the garbage system.
😠
it's just annoying cus I don't really find MC vs princess interesting anymore, it was fresh but... It's been 21 chapters but it still feels like i barely know any of the characters. it's too focused on mc vs princess and they've been pretty much in a stalemate the whole time. hopefully something really big will happen now?? maybe??

Users who are viewing this thread