Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Something

Great work! I'm a fan of reverscan's translation and I think you captured it well. RE: pg 11 sounds fine, English doesn't use the subjunctive often, so it's more difficult (but not a problem) to convey yamori's intent. Pg 16: "ça sent le roussi" is an idiom. I'd take it as "there's trouble brewing".

Fed-Kun's army
@ Kampfarsch

I mean this is anime, vampires shouldn't real anyways... at this point we just need to stop asking questions about science and shit

THE ONLY THING WE CARE ABOUT THIS STORY DEVELOPMENT AND WAIFUS

@NickieTheFool
Yeah, it looks like they uploaded theirs while this was in the upload queue lol. Who'd have thought? I'm glad that they started this series back up again, so I've no complaints. It's good to see that my translation wasn't too off, either.

@roses6447
It's good to know that I wasn't too far off. We French learners just love the subjunctive haha. My french was getting a little rusty so I thought that this might be a fun way to bring it back, so it's nice to see that it's not all gone. It didn't even occur to me to look up "ça sent le roussi" as a whole phrase, so I ended up putting a tweaked version of the literal translation. Thanks so much for the feedback, it's really good to hear.

The body may sometimes evolve based on how you want yourself to look. So dont mind those traps. xD

Users who are viewing this thread