Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

Dex-chan lover
Isekai... but it's our world just a long time ago. That's interesting.

Having the MC just so happen to be agriculture and history buff is the top tier of convienance but it sounds like fun.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I can see where this is going, she's going to be responsible for Oda's obsession with firearms right

Fed-Kun's army
It would be great to be able to find the novel translated into English. ç.ç

Group Leader
@Ifrittucia
It is. We also translating the novel in our site at yado-inn.com

Or check the novelupdates link

Time travel alone doesn't make an isekai. The term literally means "different world".

one thing that bothered me slightly is the comment at the end, well it's true that she have nothing to hide but not for the reason mentioned, people were way more lax about nudity back then, they simply would not care, also sense of beuty was quite different so yea modern values in a historical setting annoy me slightly.

Fed-Kun's army
@Excelsior are you fricking kidding me? What is it with people and their reluctance to use the Isekai tag?!? She brought modern artifacts and significant change to the history, thus the path diverges, and it is a different world from the one she left. >.< She was also transferred there by magic (or whatever mystical source it was).

@Zael it's still the same world with the same setting, she just returned to the past, not another world with magic or different setting…

Fed-Kun's army
It's not the same world. Our knowledge of history is mostly based on research and educated guesses, one can't ever be sure the past was replicated 100% as it was, and transferences are not trivial things to begin with. And what do you mean it's not with a different setting, when it's literally different than the place she originally was in? Not even the same location.

So I started reading the novel after reading these two chapters and I'm liking the manga a lot more.

In the novel she mentions women rights in this time period but the villagers don't give her any issue about it, things in total go too smoothly and a few other issues I don't want to possibly spoil in the novel and I hope that the manga keeps diverging a bit and improving on what so far I consider a bit lackluster novel

Aggregator gang
IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS?
any official translation i can buy with real money?
Why are niche mangas so hard to find translations to (T_T)

Aggregator gang
"The girl has no power to change the world. She was a very ordinary, common, and plain girl that can be found anywhere."
Uh-huh. Sure.

Fed-Kun's army
well anyone with half decend knowledge from our time would be some kind of god which could change history... hell iam an electrician holy shit i would wreck havoc :D

Users who are viewing this thread