Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Rescuing Lilia

Dex-chan lover
Damnit, I was all excited for a new chapter. Dang. Thanks for your work I guess...

Dex-chan lover
This is some Kissmanga level trolling right here. I dealt with it there for so long, so how did I fall for it here...

How about translated something that wasn't translated over a month ago?Like chapter 45,for example?

oooo boi... someone is about to go down real bad

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Would be better for you guys if you translate both this chapter and 45 and release it at same time.
As now many readers won't even care if you present a good quality work of same chapter that already scanlated before.

Dex-chan lover
Quite harsh criticism for a service given for free. I find this somewhat distasteful. It was a different situation on KM because the scanlators had no control whatsoever on what appeared there; it was the management of the place who decided to randomly repost/replace chapters. The scanlator team members themselves, however, are the only ones qualified to judge whether they want to keep translating a series or not, following whatever schedule they are comfortable with, regardless of possible competition.

Users who are viewing this thread