Boku no Omega yo Samenaide - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I honestly feel bad for him cause like he clearly didn't want it but got drunk on pleasure and being an omega just clouded his brain ig

Oh please. So the only omega with some sense to call out the bullshit possessive-power dynamics of alphas, suddenly succumbs to an alpha dick like that. Alpha which of course has no fucking qualm whatsoever in using his stupid plot pheromones to rape.

B o r i n g

rolling my eyes at the alpha overtaking the omega due to pheromones ._. like i get that it's an omegaverse trope but this story made a point of the omega not wanting to be trapped by an alpha then immediately being forced and giving in. too bad tho i really like the art

I wasn't really expecting the alpha would jump straight into fcking the uke cos he seems nice at first. Damn.

I agree with all comments.

What's the main concept of this story? What's the deal with the Alpha character? He's really trashy and he discriminates against Omega. Why should we readers care for a trashy character like that, except he's on the cover page? Really bad character development there.

The rape scene just pushed the stereotypes of Alpha/Omega through the roof. It totally contradicts the setup earlier in the story. I'm disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
Art looks good and things has been cute until the sudden rape scene.

I was hoping that this would be a cute story with not much drama except for the uke's internal conflict about being an omega... guess not.

It had so much potential and then the author decided to ruin it with the r*pe scene. Like why? What was the point? And the omega's character did a complete 180 degree turn. I was looking forward to an omega who knows their worth as a person and sets their boundaries but we're going with the cliche troupe of pheromones and weak willed omegas. Also the brother is clearly in an unhealthy relationship. FYI- If you need r*pe to get your main characters together, they shouldn't be together.

Why did have to stop here? X( we need to know what will happen next have cliffhangers. So is he dominated alpha?!!

People criticizing r*pe in yaoi? I'm glad of what i'm seeing in the comments (not that my opinion matters lol). "Keep up with the good work on the comments"... I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread