Author Job Offer - Translation Commission
I don't need it right now. But I am looking for someone to translate my comics to Korean and possibly Japanese.
We'd work with in the future though. I'd like to take names down for now.

NO USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE OR SOME OTHER ONLINE TOOL. I want someone who speaks AND reads the language fluently.

If you accept translation commissions please respond.
accidental post
Job Offer

thebrokeboy

@sterven
What if he's broke because his passion for his comics (and seeing them properly translated, hence the commissions) outweighs all other spending considerations?
(i.e. subsisting on a daily diet of ketchup sandwiches and tap water, living out of a cardboard box, using public Wi-Fi, etc.)
Is it that hard to believe that he's really a man of his word (always pays on time and in full), hunger/comfort be damned?
@justforthelulz
What if he's broke because his passion for his comics (and seeing them properly translated, hence the commissions) outweighs all other spending considerations?

Is it that hard to believe that he's really a man of his word (always pays on time and in full), hunger/comfort be damned?

You're too much of an optimist man have some doubt it'll do you some good.
inb4 you hit me with the I doubt that.
@sterven
You're too much of an optimist man have some doubt it'll do you some good.

In case I'm not getting whooshed, I was clearly playing the most sarcastic Devil's advocate ever ("ketchup sandwiches", "cardboard box") LMAO
@thebrokeboy
I'm obviously not at all qualified for the job, but is the comic finished? Is there a sample page of the content and complexity of language used?
I imagine a modern day slice-of-life will be far simpler to manage than a futuristic sci-fi story filled with technical terms and jargon.
@justforthelulz

In case I'm not getting whooshed

I don't even know what that means.
I was clearly playing the most sarcastic Devil's advocate ever

I knew that however common courtesy demands that I reply seriously.
@sterven
I don't even know what that means.

I knew that however common courtesy demands that I reply seriously.

Possibly the biggest reveal in MangaDex history.
@bigtiddyoneesan
lol.