Living in an Abandoned Bus (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or does page 11 have English text overlapping the Japanese kanji making it hard to read? Did not expect the kid of that secret base to be her student especially that age. Thanks for the chapter.

lmao "Didn't I say it was supposed to be our little secret" sounds like a line right out of a doujinshi, especially since the boy called her nee-chan.

Temp member busted by real member, shit goin down next chapter?

Wonder who the rest of the members are and if he's going to hide her staying there from them, or rope them into hiding it?

The boys is not main male lead material......... I hope author have the same mind like me. Would be better if there is no romance.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Calm down people, there's no romance tag... yet.

I don't think there'll be any tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Yes please shove that sweet romance down my throat.

Dex-chan lover
Are they in high school or in middle school? They should be in high school right about now if teacher here said that most of the stuff there are from the time she was still in high school. If that's the case this one is still living in the past if he keeps coming back to that bus.

Dex-chan lover
Potential romance aside, I'm hoping to see more of back story of Tacchan group and how the guy was the only one left who still visit that bus. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

i'll be frank, i don't really know in which way this story can progress... but i like it.

Users who are viewing this thread