The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - Holy Attribute Magic

Dex-chan lover
without glasses this is like any other isekai

Aggregator gang
why do I have a feeling that this ikemen already figured out the secret?

Fed-Kun's army
I get why she doesn't want to be the saintess but at the same time if she wants to help people I feel like her being the saintess would reach more people ya know but this is only if the stupid prince doesn't restrict her actions. Also @JaneJeon same lol

Also I'm not being ungrateful since I'm so glad I get to read this but why are the chapters released like this? Like one chapter is cut into thirds or something. Is it done this way so it goes out faster?

@cherokeemoon
Cmiiw. Todays manga always do this, especially monthly release, they release it per 2weeks.
Example: part 1 on 2nd weeks of the month, and the rest are on 4th.

imo, editor do this probably because many mangaka always work themself until sick, and force them to hiatus. It makes their work easier? If not, probably just to release it faster.

Dex-chan lover
"You work too hard. Take the day off. That's an order!!" ... said none of my bosses, ever.

@Svarna I believe that the intent is to have faster releases, because short and quick releases will probably keep more reader's attention more than well sized releases that take forever to release. I assume this is especially the case today, because the manga can be posted online, instead of wasting money on paper (where it'd be better to release far apart with more content.)

Double-page supporter
Only read if you want to be spoiled about who she just met.
That's the King.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda imagining that he has a beard or something when I read the LN...

Aggregator gang
@JaneJeon

Everyone who matters basically already knows by this point. They just haven't brought it up because they are still walking on egg shells around her because of how she was treated by the prince after the summoning and the fact that she even tried to leave the country right after.

Dex-chan lover
good thing she wasn't enchanting while like that they would have made her do everything lol

Dex-chan lover
Only in an isekai would the boss say, "Hey! You're working too hard! Get the flock outta here!"

I'm not reading the LN, so I'm really curious to see how Sei's infinite holy magic ability plays out.

Dex-chan lover
yeah... definitely if you don't want to be exposed as the saint, you should be looking for healing magic from the other elements.

@Moodyz

To be fair, she is working on something that used a very limited resource but also could only be used limitedly (because her potions couldn't be released to the market). Beside, she was there so they could keep her busy and entertained, not exactly because they needed her to work

Double-page supporter
Sure she's cute with or without glasses, but damnit glasses is life essence!! I still demand more glasses, ignore the "healthier" plot, just give her glasses back!!!

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like the people who haven't had a boss tell them they "need to take a day off" have never worked a skilled job where burnout is a thing and it takes years to train up an experienced worker*... if you can even find one with the right starting skill-set. I've seen it happen.

* And never had a boss who wasn't an idiot, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread