Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - The First Rival

jak

Contributor
She's just mad that he's got a growing harem of gyaru + a trap.

Contributor
>Harem adds a student council president

And water is wet.

Five bucks says she's a secret gal.

Group Leader
Who here's familiar with "boiling the frog?"
That's what happened with me and this manga. This latest chapter is so pointless I've finally snapped to my senses.
It was cute in the beginning but I think I'm good lol

Dex-chan lover
@Bainhardt let's be honest here, this new chapter update... can you remember anything from the "story" of this manga?

All I remember is MC asking out a girl, becoming a couple then nothing fucking happening between them. literally every chapter is a cock tease and cockblock by insert random ass girl. I read hentai better than this

Dex-chan lover
Five cents she becomes new harem member
Four cents she's actually a fujoshi
One cent she actually has some gal history, either for her or someone close to her

Don't expect much more from me, I don't have much money in the first place.

@kronix last chapter they made out in the park and he grabbed her ass but then was cockblocked by two cats fucking near them. I don't really remember any other chapters, but I just enjoy the fanservice since I love the busty gal designs.

Five cents she becomes new harem member
Four cents she's actually a fujoshi
One cent she actually has some gal history, either for her or someone close to her

she is definitely is going to become a new member of the harem.and it doesn't have sense that she is fujoshi, because in the last panel he wants to stop the relation between then

Dex-chan lover
I also dont understand how the girlfriend can let so many girls around his boyfriend what the fuck

Dex-chan lover
The translation is really rough iykwim especially in the early pages.

If you're good at any of the following: translating (Spanish - English or Korean - English), redrawing, typesetting, or proofreading and have some time we would like your help. Volunteer at http://reddit.com/r/RoughScans .

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this used to be good and now has gone to shit...or maybe it was always trash

Dex-chan lover
You are all wrong, the Council President is a Lesbian.
Have fun waiting for Eng TLS :D

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread