Men's Life

Contributor
Thought that it would be a lighthearted comedy but it was surprisingly dark (in a good way)...!

9? Really? Too soon to judge, I think.
Hmm, I lost interest with cross-dressing and living-in-together stuff. But I give this a try.
If HanaKimi in all boys school, Men's Life in co-ed school. Not really a new concept though, but I have a hunch it can overcome HanaKimi if it leads well and better than L-DK.

Dex-chan lover
Cross-dressing is trap is gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJXjZcKgv4w

I demand 100% gender-bender, when I see gender-bender tag!

She's the Man? Summary except Sebastian is a groupie now lol 2018

ughhhh I don't find it dark, just another socially crippled girl turned hermit after junior high incident causing trauma.....shoujo.
Well it is watanabe ayu...so ok.

To be honest, I don't hate this. I mean, yes, this is shoujo through and through.
But there are those who have concepts like this and tend to be ecchi and dirty (like the author of Pin to Kona). So it is quite normal to see since the author overdramatize the relationship on L-DK.

Update : seems to end in 4 volumes only.
I was disappointed and not disappointed. I like their moments but there really isn't anything interesting about what Mio has to do in her situation. She made it too easy - blend in the environment without anyone being suspicious. And I take back what I say, HanaKimi is better in this theme.

From a Yuta's friends perspective it could look like summer break hit and their normally cheery friend got hit by a truck called depression and that's sounds like an interesting story itself.
Like it would present itself as a story be about a guy helping his friend who suddenly changed personalities and maybe some yaoi-baiting shounen ai just to pull the rug out and be like
Wam! It was a secret twin! And a gurl!!

Struth! Me and me mate Bazza were drivin in the ute when some flamin galah cut us off in some dodgy holden commo. we got out and had a bit of a blue or a bit of a dist up if you will but talked it out over a slab of tinnies we picked up at a bottlo nearby. we're goin to bonnydoon next week. Reckon it'll go off like a frog in a sock.

yo...the height and size difference between rin and mio is just so heart fluttering i cant....

😭😭😭😭 why did it have to end I loved this manga a lot !!! Wish for sequel or more manga by the same mangaka 💖😢

This was a nice read. It could have had another chapter or two for some sort of an epilogue, but overall I had a fun time reading this.

thank you lemonade scans for translating! i honestly love this mange a lot, and i wish it was longer!!

My kokoro!! Just read this you won't regret it. It's basically hana kimi but shorter and fast paced. Art is great too, just wish it was longer!

Fed-Kun's army
very lovely and heartwarming manga~
but I wish it was longer, there is so much potential and it is so fun to read <3

Users who are viewing this thread