Golden Kamuy - Vol. 26 Ch. 256 - Tokushirou's Number One

I feel like I got punched in the face several times in a row. the ride never ends

Making me laugh in his last moments, bastard.... I'll miss him so much. It's so heartbreaking I'm gonna puke.

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t expect Usami to go down here. Wonder if Tsurumi has any other “sheep dogs” among his men.

Group Leader
I am losing my mind at the callback to what Vasily said like 100 chapters ago. He and Ogata really are two of a kind.

Dex-chan lover
Tsurumi sucking on Usami's finger just a few seconds before popping it up with his teeth.... stay classy, Noda

Double-page supporter
@ak2508 He trained himself to overcome that. There is a story about an actual one-eyed sniper who lost one of his eyes then he retrained and joined the army again. It is not impossible.

@ehscans Thank you for your service! Does Tsurumi's "friend" have a special connotation or is it just meant in the sense of being friends with someone?

Contributor
How the hell did Ogata get a fake eye which looks exactly like his real one in Taisho-era Japan?

i feel sad for tsurumi. this is the first time i regard a part him is still a normal human being. he can feel sadness and loss certainly unlike ogata..

thank you @ehscans as always for the facts. really helps understanding the depth of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread