Dex-chan lover
Halloween Necro Festival 2020

Wow you're late; this thread is already finished. Some of the other honourable GFG council members have already left. They were expectant but you were terrible at finding halloween cues.

Come join the dark side; we have leftover party pies and chick peas that nobody wanted. We'll feed it to the dyslexic WearWolf if you don't want it! He tried so hard to get the invites out, and no one read them. Now he has to finish the mountain of leftover food. Enjoy the Zeph Pie video whilst you're at it. Nobody bother to kidnap Plykiya or Holo to reenact it.

Well, schedules are schedules here is Zephyrus Pieing

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The spooky thing is that Xnot's pfp hasn't finished her watermelon...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I doubt that melonbro found this place using the code. Looks like we're still waiting on a Hallowinner.

Watermelon Consumer
Staff
Developer
Yeah, I doubt that melonbro found this place using the code.
I was doing night shift on the forums after all the mods called in sick (I suspect they were too spooked) when I came across this post. Interested, I decided to investigate by abusing my admin powers to look through @Teddy's post history looking at recent posts in the general forum, which led me to an anomaly created by deleted/merged manga leaving behind untitled orphan threads in the forum, popularly referred to as a "shadow realm".

ummm.... wtf?

@Teddy
how?

edit :
deleted/merged manga leaving behind untitled orphan threads in the forum, popularly referred to as a "shadow realm".
Naruhodo.
I wonder why there is a manga series on subfromus that has no title.

@justforthelulz
i saw it on manga latest at first, i want to click the thread, but i can't, so i search the thread on subforums, and yeah, i can join to this thread by clicking the time.

Dex-chan lover
yeah that is one way to come into the shadow realm without an inv but its a real pain in the ass seeing as he took the back door i also concur he isn't the winner.

Dex-chan lover
@Colorfulsoy

Welcome never the less, I bid you must solemmly swear not to destroy the intergrity of the shadow realm. The residents of the shadowrealm are currently quite admirable and we have a spooky celebration. I don't think we want the shadow realm to be modded. Enjoy some bloody mary and cookies til the celebrations end and amnesiac you end up back in the realm of the living

@Xnot Spooky my post history has been revealed. Also I thought mods just waited for reports, I guess the forums still isn't active enough to be overwhelming yet. I'm also suprised you didn't know about shadow realms yet. Here I thought all the staff knew about our endeavours. I wonder who knows and who doesn't

Will anyone find the halloween code?

Dex-chan lover
I decided to investigate by abusing my admin powers to look through @ Teddy's post history
300px-Is_It_Possible_to_Learn_This_Power.jpg

@Teddy
Will anyone find the halloween code?
At this point, probably not. Well, at least we got some spooky surprises on this Hallow's Eve. Personally, I shidded when I saw a red name in here.

Do you want to go post the meaning behind the code in the Festival thread now?

Dex-chan lover
@Xnot knowing that he'd need to reserve a shadow realm for this very purpose 3 years in advance

Users who are viewing this thread