Retired Heroes - Ch. 10 - The Children of The King

Group Leader
This was already done before the last chapter was posted,
I'll change to a more preferred font next time...

Aggregator gang
I see, so Sally is a "demon" for the villagers in the "she's heckin' scary" sense. xD

Dex-chan lover
The card of racism and racial tension was well used in this chapter, i started these series think it would be trash, but was punched in the face.

The art isn't groundbreaking but it isn't bad, but the story just keeps getting better and better every chapter, i like the father and mother they are great parents, the trope of the perfect hero isn't really used, well better say it was reversed the mother is perfect in almost everything, even if the father isn't useless. But the evolution of the daughter is what keeps my interest, even with her innocent mindset of a child she has insight, she sees what it is happening around her the hate, doubt and tension, seeing what will become of her and how the others of her generation react will be really interesting.

Edit: Almost forgot thanks catscans for picking this up, the work nekyou was doing was well done but it is always good to have things more quickly, and even if there is space for improvement you guys are doing a good job

Dex-chan lover
So Jenova and Chris went from chuuni phase while Sally is from rebellious phase.

I wonder what about Shok and Tanya...

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this and I thought it had amazing art style as well as an interesting enough premise but things keep unraveling and as we are discovering more about this world and its inhabitants I'm really finding myself engrossed.

Dex-chan lover
so, the townpeople are just afraid of them and they treat them in a respectful manner out of fear, and the only reason they dont sell them to the crazy religious ppl is coz they think he can controls the demons?, man this is a super really fucked up situation then, any problem could be pointed at them with no proof

Users who are viewing this thread