I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Group Leader
I didn't quite understand, how was she able to just remove those fateful encounters?

Fed-Kun's army
OMG JUST KILL HER ALREADY. Fucking jesus. Kill all the harem members, and kill Yuriel, and boom done. No one would care, and your 100% safe from death. Jesus. What a dumb main character.

Dex-chan lover
@cokelemon coz she confrotned the emperor, he was only slightly interested in the fucker coz the mc never punished her, so she confronted him and demanded a punishment and that was pretty much a deal killer for him, the route was severed, shes no longer interesting for him

im 95% sure this is what happened, but theres a 5% chance that she actually speeded up the route in some other way, but i really fucking hope this isnt the case

Dex-chan lover
Maybe seeing his sister actually come to him and oppose him meeting Yuriel and punishing her had the opposite affect, increasing his interests and bypassing the necessary meetings? That treatment alone feels special and could increase his interest in her. Instead she should have disobeying his orders then and there and punished her on the spot in from of the head maid. I feel like that's something the original princess would have done, aside from just killing that hoe from day one. Also I would have punished the head maid. Talking endlessly and bending over to pickup papers in front of the princess with her permission to move? Wasn't the previous princess quick to kill, and kinda reckless but now they seem so relaxed around her

Anyways Nadrika healing up my soul at the end thanks, very much needed

Woow. Idk but I am sooo mad to the emperor. It is not unlikely that he'll choose to kill her sister over Uriel. 😡😡😡

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

I am extremely confused when it comes to the emperor. Has he actually fallen for her? I can't decipher his look when she said those words. I also wonder why she didn't choose to toy with the head maid's words as a petty way to put her in her place. Her title stands for something in these types of stories, I wish she would use it more often.

If you look at the Emperor's reaction face after she says "Have you fallen for her", that seems to be the line that really brought it home to him and killed it. Up until then he seems merely curious and wants to protect his new toy, but his actions are already noticeable enough for his sister to come complain to him in person. He's just realised that if he goes any further than this, he's gonna end up being known as the foolish emperor wrapped around the finger of a mere lowly maid; actually not even a simple maid, but a thot that already "played with" with 3 of his sister's "toys". It's one thing when he thought he was just playing with a new toy, but she's just made him realise it's a whole different game if he's gonna declare that he's in love with this kind of maid.

Users who are viewing this thread