I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Omg this series is so so so addictive *^*
Yuriel is so incredibly stubbornnnn
I’m so excited for the next update!! Thank you!!

Meh just let the thot die like a dog, why the author overextend this shit so badly, fucking pointless, she already has commited lots of crimes and confessed, slice her ass FFS..

Is this a rant? yes. Do you have to read it? no yes
the dumdum emperor. I hate the Y-something beeotch with a passion. Although people can defend her saying that all she wanted was to survive, all she wants is a reverse harem and a lot of power. She could've settled for someone who loves her but she's so awful, acting like people aren't really people. honestly, the king route is the most dangerous, after all, he could just kill the people who get in their ways and if he gets really mad at her, then she could be executed/thrown out. Wish that she digs herself a pit that she can't get out of because nobody's going to offer her help. She'll be stuck there and blame it on other people because that's the type of person she is. A stupid, stupid woman who wanted more than she should've had.

Omg, I'm just really mad rn, Yuriel really gets on my nerves and everything seems to be working for her. I'm so done, really.

thank you for the translation!

asdfghjk can someone explain to me why she can't kill yuriel? explain it to me as if i'm 5, please.
im getting so tired of her sh*t...

At this point i would've killed the bitch aleeady...ig my morals are not ok

Fed-Kun's army
you know... some time ago I thought I could never hate a charactar more than Trashta... Congratulation Yuriel ! you are officially the most hated charater I ever met!

edit: please spoil me! how will it end ? will that B*** die ?

Users who are viewing this thread