Torture Tournament

And, great. Removing comments doesn't seem to be working. The second I posted that I realized what connection it might have. Ignore it.

Dex-chan lover
Something about this one seems extra stupid...but it does make me want to follow.

Maybe this will be my new guilty pleasure? Rather stupid but addictive

Contributor
any info about the novel? especially if it's ongoing or complete
the plot is stupid and unrealistic but i want to know how it ends

Contributor
His mother is a real chill person, letting her kid do "queer" things.

_S_

Contributor
this may be a spoiler, i don't know. I just want to see if I'm correct or not I'll put numbers in between each letter of each word making it hard to read unless you intend to. If there is a spoiler tag system, might someone direct me in how to use it?
I t4h6i2n5k t9h4a1t t9h6e t0e9a6c7h8e9r i4s h9e5r f8a3t7h4e2r.

Contributor
My biggest question right now is what the hell is even the consequence for losing? Maybe I missed it, but the masked dude seemed to have clearly lost a bunch of matches to the white prince and he was still going at it like nothing.

Dex-chan lover
That match was actually a step above for the writing and direction this manga is going. It's nothing tremendous but it was a nice twist as well as solidifying that they aren't always going to be torturing bad people who need the cash.

S'alright.

Dex-chan lover
if this followed the normal trope, his glass friend would be a mastermind/someone related to the tounament later on

Contributor
I hope we will still see Nomimura in others chapters, she's not a bad character, and can help the MC to keep a little of his sanity.

Dex-chan lover
For a nobody Glasses is a little too prominent. It's a shame I don't really care about the story (way too cheesy) otherwise any foreseeable twist with him might actually be interesting.

Also we've entered "preacher territory" lol what with the morals and the reasonably perturbed (but still annoying) MC.

Users who are viewing this thread