Retired Heroes - Ch. 9 - Their Secret

Group Leader
Gotta say - this is a very refreshing typesetting technique. It's got some aesthetic to it - maybe if you used Helvetica, it'd be even better.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't that big of a plot twist.
The odds of the mother being the demon lord were talked about in the beginning. They did, however, pull a good ruse with her/them masquerading as humans in the flash backs. Had me thinking, "maybe she's not" since then.

The fact that everyone knows they were demons, but no one seems to know he is the king/hero is a bigger mystery in my opinion.

@dreminh Actually, the raw chapters are already in the 30-something chapters in Chinese. It's just that the translators are either incredibly slow OR are giving very low priority to this translation project.
Though, at least the one who translated this chapter isn't from the translation group that did the previous ones. So let's all hope that this new translator won't make us wait months for each small chapter.

I think I hurt my neck trying to read this.
Wish they'd at least try to stick to the same diagonal throughout.

Alas, beggars cant be choosers.

Contributor
@Xenoe If you google "idiots guide to editing manga" and click on the link titled "Fonts" by "insidescanlation", you could upgrade to the more preferred Wild Words font...

Dex-chan lover
@sancturil Or they maybe have other things to do IRL than scanlating for free for ungrateful people like you. What a prick seriously.

Dex-chan lover
i dont give a fuck about fonts and that stuff, im just grateful about the new release, so thks for that

Honestly I'm grateful for the translation but its kind of hard to read so I would rather wait for the previous group if they haven't dropped it yet, that or hopefully this new group learns how to clean and edit better.

Users who are viewing this thread