See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 4

Omg... finally!! Finally, she’ll be able to meet him. Gaahhhh i’m so excited—i hope she won’t reveal she’s the childhood friend right away lol,,

Thank you sunny side up for the great scans and the hard work :D! And I agree, maybe the previous group has gotten very busy, I look forward to the next chapter, 😚

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmm why do I have that feeling that his attitude will be the same as when he was a child...what feeling lol I know its going to happen

thanks for the chapter! i'm really curious about her younger sister and the aftermath of her previous life's death

It’s so sad that she can’t meet her family even if she’s reborn, they’ll believe she’s crazy and disrespectful if she tried after all.

Thank you! I get so excited whenever a see an update from this manhwa.
I can't wait for them to meet.

Double-page supporter
While I looked at the raws (staring at the pictures) way back then....I didn't realize how much she actually chased after him!!! Omg girl!! You're amazing o_o So persistent despite her expressionless face X'DD

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad she doesn't even give a shit about her past sister or mother LMAO even if she can't meet them (bc they'll think she's nuts ofc) she doesn't show any signs of concern for them besides the dude she saved

JESUS WTF TELL ME SUNNYSIDE DID NOT JUST DROP TWICE IN A WEEK.

Mad respect to you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread