I'm a Loser, Baby

the prologue spoilered the complete story and now you're supposed to read everything again to find out how it ends?

It was trash and probably will stay trash, another cheap Chinese power fantasy...

MD@Home
Scanned through 40 chapters of this and (1) the art quality is weird, the artist does a lot of odd perspectives and it often looks bad, and (2) there sure are lots of pretty ladies and (3) I have no idea where this story is going, it feels like the author is just "and then this happened and then and then that happened and then and then you know this happened because and then..."

don't let the intro fool you, the story is flowing as how the intro says but worse.

The best way to turn your life around: give up and let somebody else take over the body. To be honest I simply don't like that idea. You just put an op character into a losers body (he was gloomy but he surely can't be that much of a loser. I mean he was chosen for the inheritance so he probably was the smartest around) and everything is done. No struggle. No development. Well, most isekais are neither but I don't like that about most of them either.
I guess I shouldn't rate this before reading the first few chapters and I want to know if there is a backstory and reason to the original owner becoming who he is now.
Edit: Wow, after the first chapter my assumption seemed to be really off

Double-page supporter
Wish I didn't read the introduction... spoiled all the content.

I agree with the rest. Delete the prologue or at least add it as a external link to imgur or something. It spoils too much.

Fed-Kun's army
Personnellement, je préfère éviter de lire les "Prologue", parce que la plupart du temps, il y a au moins la moitié de l'histoire contenue dedans (même si là, il n'y a pas de surprises jusqu’à au moins les 2/3 - 3/4 de l'histoire...)

Il y a un novel qui va avec ce Manhua? Je me demande si c'est mieux à lire...

Users who are viewing this thread