Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Thistle

Dex-chan lover
So it isn't that Thistle has more knowledge than Marcille. His will and obsession are just so incredibly powerful he could overcome even the Winged Lion.

I wonder if by closing the book he seals the winged lion until its reopened? Can he still use his powers given its from the winged lion, who now may be sealed?

Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Wohoo new chapter! Also this confirms the long-held suspicion that Marcille is in fact a half-elf.

Dude, the story become really dark right now.
Wait, it already dark from the firs time.

Dex-chan lover
God thistle is so precious, the winged lion cub and those tiny basilisk chicks 😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺

Also, can anyone share me the latest blogspot? I seem to only have the older dead tumblrs.

Dex-chan lover
Well, road to hell is often paved with good intentions or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't quite get a read on this demon, though I'm really hoping that the demon is genuinely lonely and just wants to chill with someone who doesn't go mad and corrupted while controlling the dungeon. That really seemed like the main reason why he was so interested in Laius, he would be happy to chill in the dungeon and due to his relatively simple desires he wouldn't go mad

Dex-chan lover
Also yes, for anyone wondering about Marsille being half-elf, back on the Nightmare chapter you can gather the whole story, her father was human, her mother elf, that's also why her ears are much more rounded and why she is so tortured about the aging of the different races.

Users who are viewing this thread