Drifters

I hope it doesn't take too long for the new chapters to be released.

Dex-chan lover
Argh, again and again I'm reminded how short these chapters are.

Aggregator gang
Hopefully the hatius won’t prevent S2 of the anime from coming soon....

Group Leader
I hope so but they released 13 and 14 as ovas so im not sure theres just not much material it be a weird place to stop off at for 13 epsiodes.

I somewhat dislike the accent that Toyohisa switched to halfway through. It's disjointed and hard to follow, and I find myself just mentally translating it back to normal English instead of whatever that bastardized cockney shit is.

Aggregator gang
@Animeace yea i found that odd then i found out that S2 of drifters isnt expected to air till 2020 so that would be more than enough time for new source material to be made but then again they just released ep15 around late November this year of the anime combined with the release of vol.6 so idk wat a future S2 would look like if they continue to release more episodes like they are doing now....

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that Hirano is a lazy fucker. Brilliant, but a lazy fucker. Even his old assissants say so of their experience working with him.

Group Leader
6 volume is out, and the chapters are so different, the last chapter in the book is 71.

Why isn’t there a real group scanlating this manga regularly? It’s really good and quite popular. Not sure how this one slipped through the cracks.

Fed-Kun's army
@E-kun
He ended almost every volume of Hellsing by saying something to the effect of "It took me a year to do this one volume. Sorry. I was too busy masturbating and being a lazy fuck", so yeah, that was never in question.

Users who are viewing this thread