Portrait of Queen Berta

yeah it's a no from me. This will frustrate me and make me want to pull my hair and I won't enjoy it

bitch you slept with a man for three nights with his goal to get you pregnant and you didn't expect to have a kid? -200 iq main character

@Slavin, GURL that is what I was thinking too!! How do you accidentally get pregnant??? I feel bad for those women in irl trying to be preggers when this manga character says: I accidenatlly got pregnant OTL

@CyanWing : Wait, was that a serious comment? Like are you actually asking that? Does "accidental pregnancy", something that happens all the damn time, somehow surprise you, especially in a fantasy world that presumably doesn't have birth control.

Thanks for the translation

But i feel like I'll hate it bc look at that guy's face🙄🙄🙄

Double-page supporter
Translation has quite a few tense errors but I'm excited to see the story progress.

Edit for chapter 2: Much better, nice work!

Dex-chan lover
I honestly prefer if this is the type of bittersweet romance where the woman didn't expect love and focus on raising child. I just follow to know where the direction go.

Aggregator gang
@LegoBaka

you'd be surprised on how people think.

I used to know a girl that told the married dude that she was cheating with that she was taking protection. She honestly believed that if she didn't want kids, she wouldn't get kids and was extremely surprised and upset when she got pregnant. And of course the jerk she was sleeping with was perfectly happy going bareback with a girl his daughter's age completely assuming that when she said she was talking protection, it meant pills or IUD.

oh and birth control is ancient. Hell people were using animal intestines & bladders as condoms centuries ago in our world. All sorts of stuff were used to try to block sperm from getting too close in the female body.

Keep it up @fayfay120 !
Thanks for translating! I found the story to be interesting and a bit different from the common ones.

the art is totally my type but the same angst vibes I got from the Remarried Empress, I'm getting from this. My heart is still recovering so maybe next time😢💔👀

@someunregpunk
Birth control is actually older than that. I don't know if it worked but there was a combination of stuff that included crocodile dung that ancient Egyptian women would shove into themselves. And the Romans and Greeks had a herbal medicine that was so widely used that the actual plant they used went extinct (look up silphium). Not to mention the all the different known compounds and techniques to cause a miscarriage/natural abortion.

Thanks for liking this manga and your supports. I'll try to upload a new chapter in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread