anyone got good lgb/yaoi-yuri manga?

Fed-Kun's army
The only yaoi I will ever read is Okane ga Nai. It isn’t my genre but might as well add it here.

Dex-chan lover
Koushin Koinu Ni Koibumi Wo is really, really good so far. I've also been having fun reading Useless Princess.

VIP
Well, if you don't mind not wholesome stuff, here's Met My Sister On A Dating Site, by Mochi Au Lait. Pretty self-explanatory :3

Some more yuri recs!
- Yuunagi Marbled, by Momono Moto. Ena is like some kind of drama defusing pro, averting shoujo drama cliches left and right.
- Aqua Blue Cinema, by Otsu Hiyori.
- Lonely Wolf Lonely Sheep, by Mizutani Fuuka. A story about two women who have the exact same name and nearly the exact same birthday.
- Poor Poor Lips, by Goto Hayako. It's 4koma, but there's plot.
- Fragtime, by Sato. Time stop shenanigans.
- Swap Swap, by Tomekichi. Body-swapping. And lots of kissing. This one is tremendously fun to read.
- Qualia the Purple, by Ueo Hisamitsu and Tsunashima Shirou. Amazing sci-fi psychological manga. Utter insanity after chapter 10, and it doesn't stop there.

Doukyuusei and its sequel Sotsugyousei are pretty great BL manga, though they're not on here but they can be easily found elsewhere

Not gonna browse through my overgrown reading list, so other than ones mentioned already, i really like atypical stuff from Yui7 and Yoshitomi Akihito - if you have H toggled off, you may not be able to find them though. Other than that, works by Shimura Takako (super meandering / unfocused) Caano, and Morinaga Milk ("Girlfriends") are at least pleasant.

Also this (but it probably won't be finished, ever - thanks fandom), this, this and this.

And of course Stretch - greatest love story ever told. And original Huyou Satoyoshi oneshots.

As for BL, only stuff i can think of are Kii Kanna's and Fumino Yuki's comics.

Power Uploader
For BL, Kii Kana and Fumino Yuki's stuff, Doukyuusei and it's spin offs have been mentioned so I won't repeat them.

Harenochi Shikibu, Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!, Koi da Ai da wa Sateoite, Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji-sensei, Sasaki to Miyano, Hayakawa Nojiko's stuff, like Kurayamu Ni Strobe, Hideyoshico's, like Negative-kun to Positive-kun, Furuya Nagisa's, like Hoshi Dake ga Shitteru, Ichikawa Kei's, like Slow Starter, ymz's, like Labradorescence, and Doushitemo Furetakunai are all pretty wholesome.

Loved Circus is a bit different.

There's Hana no Miyako de, Tamayura, and Mahoroba no Hibi if you want to feel sad.

Dex-chan lover
On the yuri front some of my favorites are

Hana to Hoshi by Suzukin Kario.
The Real Her by Imamura Youko
Cirque Arachne by Saida Nika
Notes From The Garden Of Lilies by Suga Atsushi
Kase-san and... by Takashima Hiromi

These are all real sweet and heartwarming and have a really great dynamic between the two mains

BL/Shounen-Ai
1) King's Maker (more plot-heavy than most, but the character dynamics are so good!!)
2) Cherry Blossoms After Winter (very cute story!)
3) 19 Days (Popular slice of life manhua, focuses more on comedy)
4) Fools (Such a WONDERFULLY CUTE story)
5) Ganbare! Nakamura-kun (It's a 90's rom-com manga but GAY)

Yaoi
1) BJ Alex (Great art and story, with emotional twists here and there)
2) Not A Sugar Daddy (Has drama in it)
3) Private Scandal (Well-illustrated and has drama)

(I noticed a lot of KR manhwas have more story than most JP mangas :O)

Shoujo Ai
1) Hana ni Arashi (Wholesome and cute!)
2) Asagao to Kase-san
3) Happy Sugar Life (This is more of a horror-psychological manga. I am iffy to call it Shoujo Ai BUT...)
4) Houro Musuko (It's about a trans girl who also falls in love along the way. It's well-done and not insensitive!)
5) Tamen de Gushi/Their Story (Slice of life Shoujo Ai, similar to the 19 Days format!)

Yuri
1) Murcielago (The yuri is not the focus, but the main character is a sociopath horny on main lesbian played off as a horror/comedy)

Hope you enjoy!

I've just recently begun reading shounen-ai, so from the four i've read so far I'd give those two a shot:

1. Awairo Emaki - has a very cute cartoony artstyle set in feudal japan, boy falling in love with his childhood friend who has become a full fledged youkai exorcist. Also a very quick read with 5 chapters.
2. Yamada to Shounen - Guy in his late 20s finds a passed out high school boy on his way home, decides to help and take the young boy with him. So theres the age-gap thing, though, it's really cute and also short, and w?w when that old mister shaves his stubble off!!

That's about it hope you like 'em ´ v`

Users who are viewing this thread