Author Did You Think You Could Run After Reincarnating, Nii-san?
this is a fucking WIIIIIIIIIIIIILD ride baby
Why yanderes are so charismatic despite being completely crazy?
remember guys. don't stick your d*ck in crazy
Bet a cookie that absurdly hardcore yandere sister gonna come back with OP powers or even break the 4th wall again with a nuke this time
only time in my life a manga has managed to disgust me. the fucking illustrator is superhuman. the way they're able to depict the physically human sister as a horrific, grotesque abomination befitting of the unparalleled putridity she inflicted upon her brother is just completely fucking jaw dropping. story is a mind-fuck so far, and it genuinely left me off wanting to read more. both the art and story are fucking disgusting, but in the best way possible. this is an objectively awful manga imho, but it is so goddamn engaging. holy fuck. the artist NEEDS a raise
Last edited 19 hrs ago by OWPrototype.
20$ the teacher is the sister
props to the artist
@OWPrototype I agree the art when the sister appears is phenomonal
surprisingly this is a genuinely good action-horror manga
@greatninja3

That's a good point about the food, but an even better one about the timeline. Little sis might be good, but 5 years is a long time for two kids to vanish out of the public eye. Even if they don't have any living relatives.

I am curious on the next installment of "Who's my crazy sister now?" If time travel's a factor, I'm putting my vote on the new elf.
i wish this came out more often and faster`~~~
Let's wait for best girl to return
The rating of this manga doesn't do it justice.
time to drop it until someone does it without the absurd watermarks~
why doesnt the god that reincarnates them.... just.... not? It shouldnt be that difficult to go say "hey lets not reincarnate this psycho that killed huge amounts of people for her own twisted view of love". Or maybe just reincarnate her somewhere else where the guy isnt, but OK I guess this goddess isnt nearly as good as she says she is.