Tensura Nikki: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Dex-chan lover
Will this spoil the anime? Or do I need to catch up on the anime to understand the references here? Otherwise Imma be back in 23 weeks after the anime's over

stop making spin-offs and make more of main series .....

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
Yes, i think it might be hard to understand the story/reference if you havent read the manga (and anime is still only at the beginning)
But overall, i dont really think it would spoil the main plot, so it might reveal some characters "stuff/abilities, etc" but not the main stuff that will spoil your fun in the future.

Contributor
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Probably won't have to wait long, and if you've read the main series, you should be on track seeing as how none of the later characters have shown up yet. As opposed to the other spin-off which gave a spoiler in like three pages.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm anime-only, remember?

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-07-26/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-anime-adds-2-cast-members/.134701
"The anime will premiere this fall, and will run for two cours or half a year. Crunchyroll will stream the series"

Contributor
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN didn't realize I had to spell it out for you like a child , The chapters we see here take place before the school arc. The anime will go past the school arc. That means you probably only have to wait for the anime for a month before you can read this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato My bad. I thought you were saying that the anime skipped over a material which is titled the school arc. Remember that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about so school arc as a chapter in the main series and school arc as a spin-off are both French to me.

2n8xwy9.jpg
GOBUTA the best man for comedy act??

fucking spin offs always happen when anime come and and it hurts the main story, look at the last 3-5 chapters from the main story it proves my point.

Also you can use KonoSuba as an example although in KonoSubas case im not sure if the spin offs happened just when the anime did.

Users who are viewing this thread