When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 9

I feel bad for the doctor! he is searching so hard for a cure and the fl will be cured anyway :/
also what was the point of telling her to search for the momories if the original was just going to give to her anyway???

The dress is so beautiful... God, how could anyone not fall in love with a princess like that.

Thank you for the new chapter, your translation and typesetting is very clean and makes it even easier to enjoy the story.

@annaland

My guess if anything is that it might be used to cure her of something else. Maybe she ends up oding on the poison? Or it could just be a way to conviendly connect her to other support characters. Is kinda sad tho nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Okay ngl a few chapters ago when they showed Cain I was like 😳! But I see the appeal in this sulky knight.

need this guy to button up his shirt asap his tiddies are out 24/7 u are not a kpop idol sir u r a knight

The art is so pretty it's like *falls for the villainess* *falls for the MC* *falls for Mr bare tiddy knight* *falls for the king* *falls for the maids*

Is the doctor seriously just telling people of her illness? Won't he think there was a reason she didn't tell anyone?

Please don't die this time, Free Knight.

I really love the doctor. He's researching endlessly. ❤

I still have yet to glean why the og Libertia gave her body away to a stranger but is she just planning on... Using her looks and derping her way into their hearts? Not a bad strat actually, because it clearly worked BIG TIME for Ariel, and she's even cuter than Ariel imo, why not for her?

Ohhh is this what i think this is the Knight who seeks freedom is slowly warning up to her

Users who are viewing this thread