When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 8

Group Leader
I really don't understand the initial hatred towards the OG Princess Libertia. Like, aside from her cold demeanor, she isn't violent at all or abusive?? Correct me if I'm wrong tho.
But like the reasoning for this knight to hate the OG Princess Libertia and wishes for her downfall when all she did was.... Being cold? Like most royalties are????
It wasn't like she did anything to offend or abuse him so like uhhh?

Dex-chan lover
@Chiiyuu
So far the main reason as to why the OG Libertia was so hated were the vile rumors that were spread around the imperial court about her.
She has also confessed that it is her mother, Empress Vance, who is the cause of her horrible reputation, but we do not know the exact manner in which she brought so much hatred upon OG Libertia.
The fact that the princess has worn a very cold expression her entire life didn't help to elevate any of her problems and in the end she simply embraced the life of the villainess.

@Chiiyu since the author is Korean, I think it's written with a Korean mindset - I'm just inferring from Kdrama here, but for some reason "cold" characters are always hated there too, so could just be a cultural thing where you're expected to be polite and smiling all the time?

like what did she ever do to you? just because of rumors? you wanted her to be taken down....😡

@Chiiyuu @CasDolph-_-1 literally it’s so dumb. he is attractive but at the end of the day he’s just another dick head who died because someone is a bigger dick than he is. i know unnie said to live how she wants but nah i’m too petty and i expect this bitch to be slightly salty over her favorite characters demise and literally the one who betrayed her was this prissy knight. i really don’t understand the bs. i low key wished she would be a bit more villainous she’s just another ariel except with slightly larger morals. i miss the og princess :((

and honestly it’s so hypocritical how she blames the novel for making all secondary characters just show off the love of ariel and the bastard crown prince, but when she comes into the novel literally the author is just using everyone’s hate of the og princess to show how lovely the new chick is. like how does everyone start liking her and this girl likes everyone back like ???

What is going on with the characterizations here. The more I read the less I like any of these characters. Like really? The only way the MC can think of interacting with the other characters is to fangirl to their faces? Give me back og liberta, at least she seemed to have a mind of her own

Bro... what’s up with her outfits and why are they so ugly ??? The art is beautiful but the outfits-

Dex-chan lover
I can't get over how exquisite and beautiful everything she wears is

our girl is dead, the harm is done, so I don't get why time is turned back to redeem those aholes, especially with a body that is not her? I know most isekais are like this... but what's the point?

I think it's annoyed me, because the real princess itself not have expression person

and then it's like be forced to do opposite .__.

Aggregator gang
He's cute and all but he's slovenly. dude, button up your shirt.

Dex-chan lover
@enyoteremchi That's how it always is with these reincarnation stories. The OG person is made out to be terrible and whatever and the new person has the solution to all their problems by being "nice and all smiley" and shit (just like you said). When in truth, the people around them are the terrible ones, but they're quickly forgiven and whatever terrible things they did or would have done are blamed on the "incompetence" of the OG person. It really is annoying, but that's the whole point of these stories. Some instances it works and in others it's done not so well. imo this one isn't so terrible that I would drop it (so far) like one other series that I read.

she's supposed to be a villainess not a simp, i came for a villainess, i need the cold demeanor, and the sarcastic stuff not simping ..................... like you isekai and you acting dump like, she's a villainess how did you not contemplate on the fact that she has enemies other than the crown prince. And telling the doctor and the dad that didn't love you not one bit how do you know he won't betray you, like why didn't you think about why she didn't tell anyone until she had to. Piss me off

.......😐 am I the only one who thinks she's digging her own grave by doing that, getting closer to him? what if he falls for you? what if the others do too?😬 then it's just a repeat of the tragedies to come except, now, you're the reason instead of Ariel! 😧

Users who are viewing this thread