When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release! I could not stop reading this, looking forward to the next chapter!

I cannot tell y'all how much I'm loving the aesthetic of this series. All the characters' appearance is a feast on my humble eyes (esp Libertia's). Even the story seems super interesting

Thanks for the mass release!! I really appreciate the work you guys are putting in

Thank you very much for the mass updates!
Ahh, Libertia's life is so painful to read, plus I read it while listening Tokyo Ghoul songs :'(
So, the rumor that Libertia's sickness is going to spread, I'm curious about the other's reactions XD

THANK YOU FOR THE MASS RELEASE!!! I am absolutely loving their reaction when they know she "has an incurable disease" and the panic in their faces aaaa

Dex-chan lover
Wha thanks for the mass release :) I want more so much :p wonder when the knight will over hear about the princess’ condition

Yo I know the dad (emperor) wasn’t exactly the best father and he’s doing what he was doing for his own selfishness. But that entire segment in earlier chapters where he talked about being a horrible father and taking action to keep her save and reflecting on her childhood and all that. Despite it not actually being the case, as our fl has reincarnated and she’ll be cured within a year. It broke my heart so much I cried, I don’t usually cry for many things like this but I presume it was because even though it may not be the exact same however my dad passed away four years ago and I don’t know. Dads in stories just make my eyes ball out. It’s not like my dad was neglectful, he was very loving but I guess it just invoked something in me.

Users who are viewing this thread