When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 6

dude the emperor makes me cry what the fuck at least he realized that he's a terrible father god why am i crying

Double-page supporter
Wait lol why didn't she just throw a hissy fit and act like a terminally ill patient to get her way again? Tsk3

At least he knows that he was a terrible father. He even acknowledges how her maternal family wouldn't protect her... And he is still selfish.
Give her some money and a safe place and let her live her last years man. What are you gonna do to make it up to her for all those years?? I am really mad at him.

Double-page supporter
Incredibly late but still a pleasant self acknowledgement... yeah dudee you are freaking late and tiying her down is just a way to lessen your guilt

Dex-chan lover
I hope he chokes on his guilt, even if he tries to change things now he's still a worthless father.

Damn emperor is trying to reduce his guilt and being selfish and it hurts even more that he's thinking about himself after she dies.

And the prince is so creepy, LMAO stalking a kid

Thank you for the updates😊

Fed-Kun's army
Original Libertia could have 100% gone down the same route as the mc. Her stubbornness on being the villainess that everyone sees her as was definitely her downfall (but honestly her downfall was probably way before that).

Users who are viewing this thread