Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business - Ch. 14 - Desperate Threat (2)

Double-page supporter
A competent MC that can think on their feet is never boring to me.

Contributor
Wait, is the maid's name literally Pasta? That's the best you could come up with?

Not Rigatoinette, not Spaghette, not Farfalle, not Pennie, not Ms. Lasagna, not Linguiniko, but fucking Pasta?

Why not name her Soup if you're so creatively bankrupt?

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's a person named Pasta who fucking spaghetti'd everywhere last night

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if saying she is unaffected by knives is going to come back to bite her at some point.

i believe she saying that to stop people trying to kill him using knive, but yeah maybe worse weapon will be used

Double-page supporter
@clevoine Yeah, that did weird me out, I know the redhead is the daughter talented at magic, but I don't remember the black haired one.

Double-page supporter
@gaigous @clevoine I don't think her 2nd daughter ever made an appearance yet but afaik she was mention quite early in the story to have 2 daughter? Probably in the introductory chapter.

Double-page supporter
@Kyujyu That sneaky author, just sliding in previously mentioned characters at breakfast time lol

Double-page supporter
Yeah and they already called the maid's name many time in the past but people still react funnily lol.

Users who are viewing this thread