The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - Holy Attribute Magic

Aggregator gang
Page 7, Panel 2, 2nd bubble: The typesetting is borked; The text is really far off from the center of the bubble.

Dex-chan lover
Even normal knights are Ikemen... Saint-sama is blessed in so many lvls lol

Isn't she putting that other girl at significant risk by pretending not to be the Saint, though?

Dex-chan lover
uh just out of curiosity, and becuz i'm too lazy to look back, what level is MC?

Aggregator gang
Ahh, I get it. Aira's going to an area that too high of a level for her. She's going to be in trouble, so Sei is going to have to save her and unveil that she's the true Saintess. At least, that's my guess.

So Aira was dragged to this world as a tag along, is depressed and malnourished because the natives have never heard of seasoning food, is being considered a homewrecker because she has the gall to have conversations with committed men, and to top it off the actual saint doesn't like the prince so she's going to let Aira powerlevel in dangerous areas anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@celedruin , @Aretheus : No, the prince and his guards want to go to the "newby area" to help Aira level up. She is far from being in danger.

And even if MC says she is the saintess: it'll cause a huge commotion because it's basically saying that the prince lied and is wrong. She is afraid that the prince takes her and lock her in. But yeah, it'd be good if she tried to meet Aria to see if she is really well and not just manipulated.

Dex-chan lover
The confrontation between Sei and that prince is still so far off...we need more releases ;_;

@celedruin , @Aretheus
There's three forests, the one that the prince and his group are taking Aira is the low level one, the less dangerous forest where it's relatively easy and safer to level her up. Even if Aira levels up passed that, the prince won't take her to a different forest to level up cause he's overprotective and treats her like a glass flower.

Well, there is the start of Aira's death flag. We hope you live a better life in your next incarnation.

Fed-Kun's army
Nah, I don't think Aira's gonna get deathflagged any time soon. That would raise some really serious questions about the nature of the OTHER person that was summoned with her.

Dex-chan lover
@AgentKuga
She was lvl 55 since chapter 1.1
I assume that is her lvl when she was summoned since she never did anything to lvl up. Her skill lvl raises as she does it(alchemy, enchanting etc.)

Group Leader
Thanks for the Chapter.

There won't be gonna any Aira-chan's Death Flag for more info check LN or WN for updates.

soon™ King will make entry be ready ?

for Scanlator team
Please fix page 7 bubble because it is not correctly placed .

if you need help i can help you with a little redraw ?

Dex-chan lover
Why was the 1st prince insist that Aira is the saint without checking both of them when summoned tho?

Users who are viewing this thread