Group Leader
How pathetic. Nagatsuki is the embodiment of desperation. Not that I care about her juvenile infatuation with Ookuma. I would be perfectly happy if Coco wrote them both out of the story by re-assigning Ookuma to some sleazy bowling alley on the uppermost fringes of Hokkaido with Nagatsuki following him like a love-struck puppy dog.

If you're wondering why this release has taken longer than usual, well, I'm just not enthusiastic about this particular story line so the level of motivation to spend several hours to clean, re-draw, proofread and typset drops substantially. Hopefully, we'll get back to Igarashi and Chiyo's story soon.

Dex-chan lover
fuck any characters beside the main couple tbh, if author wanna write an entire arc based on supporting character he/she can fuck him/her self and make a side story

Okay. Ookuma is either trying to keep her close so he can move in on our FMC when he gets a chance or he's gay and trying to stay around so he can apologize to our FMC.

Double-page supporter
My guess is that with the visit to Ookuma’s place theres a good chance of a photo of Ookuma and Chiyo from their school days being spotted. Be interesting to see the brown stuff hit the fan then!!

Group Leader
@Scruffy You've reminded me that we know of at least one purikura photo of Chiyo and Ookuma together that they took back during Middle School (see chapter 14). She even told Igarashi that she had taken one with her "crush" back in chapter 122. I've often wondered if Chiyo has kept her copy as a precious memory and, if so, how Igarashi would feel if he ever saw it. As for Ookuma, he probably carries his copy around with him in his wallet...

Dex-chan lover
I also want to believe this all is a build-up for Nagatsuki finding about Chiyo and Ookuma past. But come on, this is too much time without the main couple (which is the reason I read this story).

Users who are viewing this thread