I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Why is Yuriel still alive, or why doesn't she just banish her? It would be so easy for her to get rid of her, yet she keeps insisting on letting her stay. She's absolute trash and doesn't really deserve staying her, I wish she was more assertive towards her. "generosity" yeah bitch, she was generous enough to keep your head on your neck.

Fed-Kun's army
Three more chapters!? What did we do to receive this blessing!? T-T
Thanks so much!!!

Aggregator gang
This is getting ridiculous, just kill her already. 😑

Thank you for the mass release!!!!

Spoiler:
She isn’t going to kill Yuriel so y’all can give up on that.

Gurl why you even this bish alive, off with her in swag gurl you are a till the same old villianess in mist people s eyes, they wont notice shiz like they might actually enjoy you killin her off ya know smh

I hate this MC. This is the problem. This is not a game. would anyone would kill someone that you know is and was forced to a game. They are not characters, they are real people. I think that is the dilemma the MC is having, but the author is forgetting one thing and the MC can see it even without actually knowing or seeing. The player playing as the main is crazy now. She must have been playing in this world for too long and considered that everything was possible. The moment she did something wrong the MC was brought to the world. Her mistakes brought an outcome she didn't consider. Now, she can't think right and is getting crazier than ever.

MC , somewhat, realize this so the ultimate thing is to kill her. The only reason why the MC is not killing yet is because Etten still loves her. The program told her that she needs or at least that is how I understand it, Etten is the main ML if he hates her she is doom. She needs to have a high affection for her before she kills the other player or her life is done for.

If you don’t kill her then throw her away with those stupid guys who had slept with her! Don’t let them be around you :):) Seriously, how stupid can you be :):)

If you don’t want to kill her, turn her into a slave and sell her to another country or something. It’s frustrating how much she just lets her play the game with no regard for anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread