I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

#PROTECCNADRICKA

BURN YURIEL!!!

anyways I have a fear in mass update lmao

BUT THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!

Dex-chan lover
You just know theres going to be misunderstandings now, I hope nothing happens to nadricka I'm only here for him,mc and the maid atm all the other characters could be killed off in the most convoluted way possible and I would not bat an eye at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
Nadricka is so pure like Ecklise from Death is the Only Ending for Villainess, hopefully he won't become twisted like Ecklise...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Thanks for the new chapters! 😍

Wait,
so Yuriel doesn't know who the princess really is, even though she arranged it to get into her body? 🤔
#protectNadricka

I need a shirt with the words #ProtectNadricka #BornYuriel, ty!

AHHHH >u< her words towards Nadrika is giving me life, and the fact that they wake up together even more AHHHHHHHHH, Nadricka our cute puppy, pls stay safe and sound!!!! Lmao, Daisy is her biggest fangirl ever, but she's quite clumsy, haha.

I really hope Robia won't be attracted to the shitty Yuriel ever again and that he'll be a strong force against her, he's probably the only one with the guts to do so (so far, I really hope all the harem will be able to stand against her at some point)

I prefer pure sugar boys as Nadricka but they sadly are never the main male lead. Can only have such a boy in a reverse harem *sign*

Wait a second, this logic is: My weakness is Nadricka so I should make him stay away?
HUH??
Isn't it usually, keep him close by your side????

Users who are viewing this thread