See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 3

Thanks for picking this up. The translation seems fine and readable, just the font a little small for some parts. But all in all a good job, and thanks for doing this! Loving how the story is going too.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP I WAS ALWAYS FASCINATED BY THIS WEBTOON AND WAS A LITTLE SAD WHEN THERE WERE NO UPDATES. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Thank you so much for picking this up, this webtoon captured me in just a few chapters. Im very curious how this story unfold.

Thanks for picking this up!

Regarding the story - aw, I really liked the 18th life so far. That was a traumatizing end if he does remember it.

OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!! I really like this series and was devastated when the first group hadn't updated in so long 😭 please continue, your scanlation is great! The raw quality can be improved a little(nevermind it's my phone) but other than that, great work with TL, PR, Cl/rd, TS!! I'm only a PR in two groups so I don't think I can contribute :( lemme learn TS real quick

OMFG, THANK YOU!
This manhwa is sooo good so far, I'm really glad someone picked it up again. Please don't drop it! 😭

As for the story, I'm so glad for the timeskip, but that poor boy must've grown up terrified that everyone is just gonna leave him eventually .

Double-page supporter
Omg; thank you soooo much for picking this up!! I totally love this story >w<

...And gosh...Seoha is probably filled with guilt....seeing how he was the one who really wanted to go to the amusement park & he's the one who was protected by her when the accident happened ;A; So sad...his birthday is now the death anniversary of his beloved friend and "fiancee" ....

Thank you so much for picking this up! TAKE ALL MY LOVE 💗💟💓💕💓❣💔💛💖❤💘💛💟❤ no but seriously though tysm 😔🤚 looking forward to more chaps!

Thank you for picking this up! You deserve all the praise in this comments section and more :)

OMFG THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP. I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW.

But on another note....THIS CHAPTER WAS SAD. I CRI. ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Users who are viewing this thread